To maintain the fine condition of your spa cover or hot tub cover please observe the following:
- Although the cover has been treated with ultra-violet inhibitors to prevent fading, the use of a protective treatment will help prolong the cover's life. We recommend Leisure Time Cover Care & Conditioner.
- Keep the cover free of abrasive dirt and dust by cleaning frequently with a mild soap and water wash.
- Keep water and snow swept off the cover. A buildup of snow or puddles of water could cause it to bow.
- Stand the cover on end occasionally to drain excess moisture from it. The foam core has been wrapped and heat-sealed in plastic film to retard absorption of water but this will help to prevent absorption of steam.
- The use of a floating cover with your spa cover will help to prevent water absorption into the foam and increase the overall insulation value.
- Do not hang, lift, or yank the cover by the tabs.
- Do not over-chlorinate the water since excessive chemicals are harsh on the materials.
- Do not splash chemicals on the cover.
- Do not walk, jump, or play on the covers.